Online Training Refund Policy
For our online training courses, our refund policy is below. We try and keep our refund policy as simple, fair and consistent as possible.
- During your first 30 days after joining: we'll give you a 100% refund. The only exception is if you have used a lot of our staff time in the support forum.
- After your first 30 days: cancel at any time and you will not be charged again.
That's it. Nice and easy. For the first 30 days, you're welcome to try our service and leave with a full refund if you don't like it. After those first 30 days, you cancel whenever you wish and still use the remainder of the time that you've paid for.
How do you request a refund during your first 30 days?
- Refund requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org You'll get an email back saying your support ticket was received.
- All refunds will be processed within 5 business days of the refund request.
Classroom Training Refund Policy
For our classroom training courses, our policy is as follows:
- Students are always welcome to move to any other class on our schedule, free of charge.
- 100% refund if requested more than 4 weeks before the class.
- 50% refund if requested more than 2 weeks before the class.
- 0% refund in the last two weeks before the class.
All refunds will be processed within 5 business days of the refund request.
Classroom Training Cancellation Policy
We guarantee to try our very hardest to ensure that our classes will run if you sign up. However, although we have never cancelled on a student against their wishes, we do have a policy in place:
- We will try our very best to give you 2 weeks warning of cancellation before the class.
- We will not provide compensation for any external costs of cancellation such as hotels or flights.
- We will provide:
- A full 100% refund of the class ticket.
- 6 months of free access to the online version of our training.
- A free ticket to any future live class of the student's choice.