Do you want to learn Drupal?
Do you want to learn how to run a Drupal site professionally?
Do you want to get your questions answered by Drupal experts?
Drupal Beginner Training is for you!
Drupal is one of the best and most popular ways to build a website. It is flexible, scalable and is continuously improved by thousands of people around the world.
Drupal powers some of the largest sites on the web and is being widely adopted by organizations from small businesses to the White House and leading U.S. government agencies and companies such as eBay, Sony and the New York Stock Exchange.
You'll learn how to build a Drupal website, from content and user organization, to working with modules and themes. The class will focus on Drupal 7 but questions are welcome on other versions.
Our teaching style is entirely hands-on. You'll have a Drupal site in front of you and will be actively working and learning throughout the class.
- Part 1: Introduction to Drupal: What? Who? When? Why?
- Part 2: Installing Drupal
- Part 3: Navigating the Drupal interface
- Part 4: Understanding Drupal content
- Part 5: Managing Drupal content using content types
- Part 6: Adding data fields to Drupal content
- Part 7: Choosing and configuring modules
- Part 8: Choosing and configuring themes
- Part 9: Configuring and working with Drupal user permissions
- Part 10: Building a full Drupal site so that students can practice everything they learned during the class
What Do Class Attendees Get to Help Their Learning?
Practical, hands-on training from an experienced Drupal teacher
Who Should Attend This Class?
- Individuals wanting to learn Drupal best practices.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company's Drupal website.
- Webdesigners looking to expand their service offerings by providing Drupal sites for clients.
- Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from Drupal experts.