Do you want to learn Wordpress?
Do you want to learn how to run a Wordpress site professionally?
Do you want to get your questions answered by Wordpress experts?
Wordpress Beginner Training is for you!
Here is a sample video from the course...
You'll learn how to build a Wordpress website, from content and user organization, to working with modules and themes. The class will focus on the latest stable version of Wordpress but questions are welcome on other versions.
Our teaching style is entirely hands-on. You'll have a Wordpress site in front of you and will be actively working and learning throughout the class.
- What is WordPress?
- One-Click Installation at a Webhost
- Manual Installs
- The Dashboard
- Creating Posts
- The WYSIWYG Editor
- Creating Pages
- The Media LIbrary
- Contact Form 7
- Photo Galleries
- Managing Users
- Backup Your Site
- Upgrading WordPress
- Upgrading Plugins
- Upgrading Themes
- Guarding Against Spam
What Do Class Attendees Get to Help Their Learning?
A copy of Wordpress To Go, the best selling eBook about Wordpress
A personalized completion certificate
Who Should Attend This Class?
- Individuals wanting to learn Wordpress best practices.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company's Wordpress website.
- Web Designers looking to expand their service offerings by providing Wordpress sites for clients.
- Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from Wordpress experts.